Quality Policy Statement
Quality is important to our business because we value our clients. We strive to provide our clients with services and products which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and we have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- Client complaints procedure
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly.
Although the proprietor has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
Health & Safety
Azalea Beauty Academy has a pro-active approach to health & safety and we display the latest HSE Law poster including incident report number 07507 420244.
Our main guiding principles include:
- The health, safety and welfare of all people (staff, clients, learners) should be maintained at all times and we operate within policy guidelines.
- Hazardous chemicals or substances are handled and stored securely and risk of emission is controlled.
- People should be protected against any risks that may occur as a result of activities in the Academy.
- The Academy provides clean and hygienic facilities, including the availability of drinking water, changing areas and toilets.
- Appropriate equipment should be provided for use and adequately maintained.
- The appointment of qualified staff to provide supervision and instruction (as appropriate) and the provision of additional training, as required, e.g. first aid and health and safety.
- Adequate insurance to cover accidents, e.g. employer and public liability.
- The provision of reporting and recording mechanisms, e.g. accident books.
- Regular review and evaluation of all healthy and safety policies and procedures to ensure they are current, valid and reliable.
Equality & Diversity
Azalea Beauty Academy will never discriminate against anyone on the grounds of a person’s race, religion, sex, or other protected characteristics.
The information you give on an Enrolment form will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection law. Azalea Beauty Academy is committed to ensuring you are given every opportunity to fulfill your potential whilst studying with us. Information provided by you relating to your age, gender, a disability, a long term illness or a learning difficulty will in no way affect your right to equality of opportunity. Information relating to a disability, long-term ill health and/or a learning difficulty will not be passed onto others without your consent If you have any questions relating to any aspect of enrolment, please do not hesitate to call 07507 420244.
Our priority is for you to be completely satisfied with the service you receive from us. We run a professional business so we aim for the highest standards in everything we do. Complaints are rare but we take them seriously, so we have a complaints policy and process we follow to make sure things are put right where needed and we learn from your feedback.
What to do if you have a complaint
Tell either your trainer or the principal (Ewelina Polchlopek) you’re not happy with the service you’ve received, ideally while you are in the Beauty Academy or within 1 week after leaving the Academy. Calmly and clearly explain the problem.
We will listen to your feedback and ask questions as necessary to understand why you are making a complaint. We aim to resolve all complaints within 4 weeks.
We will arrange a suitable time for you to come back to the Academy and discuss your complaint in private. Where we think your complaint is reasonable, we will redo the part or all of the service or treatment again as soon as possible, free of charge.
If we cannot resolve the problem, we may offer a partial or full refund, depending on how reasonable we consider your complaint to be.
If, after following our complaints policy, we still cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, as required by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 we will refer you to the certified alternative dispute resolution provider, Small Claims Mediation Service. They are mediators, an independent third party which listens to both sides and helps us both work towards a fair and reasonable compromise which, if agreed, becomes legally binding. This is a cheaper alternative for you than taking legal action.