Anatomy & Physiology
MEET YOUR TRAINER
8 years experience
Click here for more detail
VTCT Level 3
Online / Home-study DAYS
This is a stand-alone, home-study Qualification in Anatomy & Physiology designed to give you the essential, knowledge-based foundation needed to pursue a career as an aesthetic or complementary practitioner.
Once successfully completed you will have the opportunity to progress to many further Qualifications, for example:
- Injectables & Skin Boosters (CPD Accredited)
VTCT Level 3 Qualifications, examples include:
- NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Massage
- NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General
- Diploma in Complementary Therapies
- Diploma in Reflexology
- Diploma in Aromatherapy
- Diploma in Spa & Body Treatments
- Certificate in Swedish Massage
Do please ask us for the full list and we can advise you.
This Qualification will develop your knowledge and understanding of the organisation of the body, and the structure, function and pathologies of the skin, hair and nails.
You will also learn about the structure, function and pathologies of the human body systems including, the skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, urinary and reproductive system.
The course will cover:
- Your essential foundation knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- An invaluable step towards further VTCT Qualifications
WHY AZALEA ACADEMY:
Small attentive class sizes - max 4 students. All Fees inclusive of training, course materials, assessment, exam and certificate.
Call us now on 07507 420244 to book your course